- Made to Measure Outdoor Curtains
- Either hand rollup, gearbox and channel curtains
- Choose from either Mesh, PVC or Clear. (I highly recommend Mesh due to longevity)
Hand rolled curtains (cheapest option)
- With hand rolled curtains you have 3 options, full PVC, mesh or clear PVC in the middle with a coloured border.
- Curtains are manufactured using a high frequency welding (designed to last).
- 1, 3 and 5 year warranty on most products.
- Different PVC options which include our fire retardant PVC.
- Stainless steel parts are use for low maintains and longevity.
Crank handle gear box drop curtains (Middle of the range)
- Crank Handle is used for easy use of curtains.
Channel drop curtains (Top of the line)
* Zip Track * Dream screen * simple Screen *
- Channeled drop curtains give a great looking finish and can be crank, spring or motorized.
- The Channel system consists of a rolled drop curtain with an aluminium channel on each side, which the Mesh/PVC travels in.